Home > Project Management, how-to > How to Install Agilo on Trac at Webfaction

How to Install Agilo on Trac at Webfaction

December 30th, 2009

Here are the steps I did to successfully install Agilo for Scrum (open-source version) in my Trac site at Webfaction.com:

1. download agilo-source-latest.tar.gz
  2. create a python2.4 egg version of Agilo Open.  Since I don’t have Python 2.4 in my Ubuntu 9.04 laptop I tried installing.  However, it gives an error when compiling agilo it gives a “setuptools not installed” error, I dropped the process and did the following instead:
    1. copy agilo-source-latest.tar.gz to your webfaction account
    2. extract Agilo in a temporary folder
    3. tar xvf agilo-source-latest.tar.gz
    4. cd to the extracted Agilo directory
    5. compile in python2.4
    6. python2.4 setup.py bdist_egg
    7. copy the Agilo egg file from the dist folder into your local disk
  3. install agilo to trac refer to http://www.agile42.com/cms/pages/download-install/
    1. upload Agilo egg in your Trac site’s plugins
    2. login to your Webfaction shell
    3. edit trac.ini at (trac-project-dir)/conf/trac.ini
    4. look for the [components] section – in my case I added it because it does not exist yet
      [components]
      agilo.* = enabled
      # the following lines are only required to use Agilo Pro
      agilo_common.* = enabled
      agilo_pro.* = enabled
    5. upgrade trac so that the agilo tables will be created in the Trac database
    6. (trac-project-dir)/bin/trac-admin . upgrade
  4. upgrade Genshi from 0.5 to 0.5.1
    1. download from Genshi-0.5.1-py2.4-linux-x86_64.egg
    2. upload Genshi egg in your Trac site’s plugins
  5. reload your Trac site and Agilo Open must have been enabled

IMPORTANT:

* when in doubt, enable logging in your Trac site and read the log at (trac-project-dir)/log/trac.log – this is how I fixed my problems with  Genshi 0.5.1 dependency of Agilo Open 0.8.4

Here are some caveats on my Trac setup:

• it uses Python 2.4;
  • it uses Trac 0.11.4;
  • it uses Genshi 0.5;

Sources:

References:

1. February 17th, 2014 at 04:51 | #1

magnificent issues altogether, you simply won a new reader.

What could you recommend about your submit
    that you simply made a few days in the past? Any certain?

2. June 20th, 2014 at 10:24 | #2

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him
    as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re wonderful!

Thanks!

3. October 2nd, 2014 at 12:21 | #3

I don’t even understand how I stopped up here, however I believed this submit was once great.
    I do not know who you’re however certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger in case you
    aren’t already. Cheers!

4. October 4th, 2014 at 12:02 | #4

It’s actually very difficult in this busy life to
    listen news on TV, so I just use web for that reason, and take the latest information.

5. October 4th, 2014 at 15:45 | #5

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am
    a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of
    us have created some nice procedures and we are looking to
    swap solutions with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.

6. October 7th, 2014 at 05:27 | #6

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I
    could add to my blog that automatically tweet my
    newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time
    and was hoping maybe you would have some experience
    with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your
    new updates.

7. October 8th, 2014 at 04:58 | #7

What’s up colleagues, fastidious article and good urging commented here, I am in fact
    enjoying by these.

8. October 10th, 2014 at 00:40 | #8

Inspiring story there. What occurred after? Take
    care!

9. October 10th, 2014 at 18:38 | #9

Its not my first time to pay a visit this site, i
    am visiting this website dailly and take good facts from here everyday.

10. October 18th, 2014 at 07:13 | #10

certainly like your web site however you need
    to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling
    problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the reality then again I will definitely come back
    again.

11. October 18th, 2014 at 22:18 | #11

Great post.

12. January 11th, 2015 at 16:26 | #12

I have been browsing onpine more than 2 hours today,yet I neve found any
    interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.

In my view, if all web owners and bloggers mace good content aas you did, the web will be muhch more useful than ever before.

13. January 12th, 2015 at 12:22 | #13

Since that time, though, I figured out a sneaky way to spot the
    better paying places to take surveys online. Members may
    also earn as many as 5000 points at a time by requesting an auto
    or home insurance quote through a My – Points link, and then actually purchasing the insurance policy.
    It does not matter in which place you are, there’ll actually be a place which
    will show comedy entertainment.

14. January 20th, 2015 at 23:34 | #14

I am now not positive where you’re getting your info, however good topic.
    I needs to spend a while studying more or figuring out more.
    Thanks for fantastic info I used to be on the lookout for
    this info for my mission.

website (Kennith)

15. August 16th, 2015 at 02:11 | #15

Are usuallyBinary X Traderchoices strategies infallible?

There is no perfect method in trading, regardless of any so called “Guru” or indicate
    provider will tell you. Most strategies have some flaws and
    disadvantages, and no such thing as a perfect mathematical type to achieve profits for
    the financial niche categories. When deciding to use a strategy you will need to be aware continuously that the actual best strategy isn’t
    any guarantee for achievement. But this should definitely not discourage you, simply because certain strategies can be quite profitable most of the times.
    You should only have to use in mind that luck is certainly a important aspect in buying and selling, just as
    it really is in life normally.

Which kind ofBinary X Traderpossibilities strategies occur?

Generally speaking, you will find two main types of strategies when it comes toBinary
    X Traderstock trading:

Type 1: Strategies according to betting models : Those strategies
    presume that using specific patterns regarding investment sums and the right timing can generate profit no matter
    whether the investor is skilled or not at market prediction.
    Those strategies expect that in certain circumstances
    you can design your option buying technique to give you
    a high chance of winning. On this category one can find
    betting structure strategies like The Mincing Strategy or strategies based
    upon trading what is this great.

Sort 2: Strategies means predict the actual direction of
    the marketplace better – In this case the strategies are
    based on very simple technical and statistical proof that
    in some instances the market has higher chances to move a single direction over an additional.
    While technical analysis can be pretty complicated, you will find much simpler ways of interpreting the graphs, especially when consideringBinary
    X Traderdealing.

Binary X Traderalternatives simple method

The strategy that we are likely to present certainly very simple “Type 2″ approach.
    It’s purpose is always to help you forecast the direction of the market movement and
    possess a high portion of options that finish in the money.

This strategy will be based upon the premiss that markets are likely to correct themselves
    following movements in one way, and the price usually goes
    up along with down. Because of this if the price has increased in the
    previous time schedule, it is more likely for you to fall in the next one.

Of course , this is simply not a principle and you will see sometimes when it will not happen, particularly
    when the market is usually on a trend, but when the industry is calm along with fluctuations are at little
    levels (a lower volatility) you will almost certainly see
    ups and downs constantly.

Binary X Traderoptions usually have a little timeframe and so are ideal for this kind of process.

The trade platforms of the stockbrokers will show
    you a newly released chart of the asset that may be ideal for the particular option’s timeframe.

In the event that an option expires throughout 15 minutes, you are
    likely to look at chart during the last forty-five
    minutes and an empty chart for the next a quarter-hour like in Number
    Binary X Trading

16. August 20th, 2015 at 23:03 | #16

A good tip which can help you continue your stress threshold down is to start forgiving somebody
    that has wronged you in the past.

1. No trackbacks yet.