Home > Project Management, how-to > How to Install Agilo on Trac at Webfaction

How to Install Agilo on Trac at Webfaction

December 30th, 2009

Here are the steps I did to successfully install Agilo for Scrum (open-source version) in my Trac site at Webfaction.com:

1. download agilo-source-latest.tar.gz
  2. create a python2.4 egg version of Agilo Open.  Since I don’t have Python 2.4 in my Ubuntu 9.04 laptop I tried installing.  However, it gives an error when compiling agilo it gives a “setuptools not installed” error, I dropped the process and did the following instead:
    1. copy agilo-source-latest.tar.gz to your webfaction account
    2. extract Agilo in a temporary folder
    3. tar xvf agilo-source-latest.tar.gz
    4. cd to the extracted Agilo directory
    5. compile in python2.4
    6. python2.4 setup.py bdist_egg
    7. copy the Agilo egg file from the dist folder into your local disk
  3. install agilo to trac refer to http://www.agile42.com/cms/pages/download-install/
    1. upload Agilo egg in your Trac site’s plugins
    2. login to your Webfaction shell
    3. edit trac.ini at (trac-project-dir)/conf/trac.ini
    4. look for the [components] section – in my case I added it because it does not exist yet
      [components]
      agilo.* = enabled
      # the following lines are only required to use Agilo Pro
      agilo_common.* = enabled
      agilo_pro.* = enabled
    5. upgrade trac so that the agilo tables will be created in the Trac database
    6. (trac-project-dir)/bin/trac-admin . upgrade
  4. upgrade Genshi from 0.5 to 0.5.1
    1. download from Genshi-0.5.1-py2.4-linux-x86_64.egg
    2. upload Genshi egg in your Trac site’s plugins
  5. reload your Trac site and Agilo Open must have been enabled

IMPORTANT:

* when in doubt, enable logging in your Trac site and read the log at (trac-project-dir)/log/trac.log – this is how I fixed my problems with  Genshi 0.5.1 dependency of Agilo Open 0.8.4

Here are some caveats on my Trac setup:

• it uses Python 2.4;
  • it uses Trac 0.11.4;
  • it uses Genshi 0.5;

Sources:

References:

1. June 4th, 2016 at 09:06 | #1

Why hypnosis is so highly effective is as a result of it operates at the same unconscious level as all of your bad habits, destructive beliefs, unwanted and involuntary behaviours as well as all of your problems, worries, limitations and fears.

2. June 4th, 2016 at 09:09 | #2

However, sufferers with microemboli had considerably extra cardiovascular events in both time intervals – 32.four % of sufferers with microemboli had a stroke or heart attack, died
    or underwent surgery for signs, in contrast with eight.6 % of those with out microemboli.

3. June 4th, 2016 at 14:31 | #3

It can also be a perfect alternative for non-advertising and marketing professionals and enterprise leaders
    in all useful areas to develop their advertising technique around their prospects, their products and
    services, their market, or their brand.

4. June 4th, 2016 at 14:39 | #4

Reflexology has been used to treat such circumstances
    as stress complications, digestive disorders, arthritis, again ache and sports accidents.

5. June 4th, 2016 at 16:34 | #5

For instance, if in the very middle of a hypnosis
    session, if the hypnotist had been to hurry
    out leaving you unattended, you would not just lie there for eternity.

6. June 4th, 2016 at 19:42 | #6

Online marketing features a wider range of promoting parts than conventional business marketing because of the extra channels
    and marketing mechanisms available on the Internet.

7. June 4th, 2016 at 21:32 | #7

Foot reflexology is another therapy that enhances the distinctive
    therapeutic mechanisms of the physique.

8. June 4th, 2016 at 23:44 | #8

The advantages of hypnosis – You will get in touch
    and discover your individual internal resources and talents to
    handle and deal with life and its challenges.

9. June 5th, 2016 at 02:54 | #9

As I walked out, unable to get ten dollars change as a result of he could not find any, the only things I could take into consideration, apart from
    the discordance that was ringing via my physique, was no marvel he was able to create wealth for
    himself if he ripped folks off using this generic remedy and not retaining change
    on the presmises, and, no wonder no depressed individual has ever gone
    again – why waste your money?!

Comment pages